Application Instructions for Organic Fertilizer
Shake well before using. Mix well with water. Prepare for one application only. Use all mixed solution. Do not store in diluted form. Wash hands and all equipment thoroughly after each use. Keep out of reach of children.
Application – Squid Hydrolysate 2-2-2
Indoor House Plans:
- Mix 1 tbsp. per gallon of water. Apply every 1-2 weeks.
Outdoor Plants and Vegetables
- Mix 2 tbsp. per gallon of water. Apply every 1-2 weeks. Stop fertilizing 2 weeks before harvest.
Trees and Shrubs
- Mix 8 oz. per gallon of water. Feed by boring several small holes 1-2 ft. away from trunk. Fill holes with solution. Apply 2-3 times per season.
- Mix 4 oz. per gallon of water. One gallon of fertilizer mixed with 32 gallons of water will cover 16,000 sq. ft. Apply to lawn every 4 weeks.
Pastures and Hays
- Mix 2 gallons for pastures and 3 gallons for hays mixed with 20-30 gallons of water. Apply every 2-3 weeks.
- Mix 4 oz. per gallon of water. Apply every 2-3 weeks.
- Mix 1 tsp. per cup. Let seed sit in mixture until germination occurs. Then transplant the seeds.