Organic vs. Chemical
Organic vs. Chemical:
- Organic fertilizers are renewable, biodegradable, sustainable and environmentally friendly.
- Nitrogen is slowly released into soil for the plants; this means the plants will have nutrients for a long time.
- It will not burn the plant or root, nor will it pollute the environment.
- Using our cold hydrolysate process means that all squid nutrients are preserved.
- Chemical fertilizers are primarily made from nonrenewable sources, including fossil fuel.
- Long term use of chemical fertilizers can cause the natural pH levels of the soil to change, upset beneficial microorganisms and even increase pests.
- ½ gallon
- 2 ½ gallon
- 5 gallon
- 55 gallon drums
- 275 gallon IBCs.
- 1 gallon container